- Navigating changes to fitness to practise at the NMC
- Original news
- What are the proposals to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the NMC's fitness to practise processes?
- Why are they being proposed?
- Are there any key issues that have not been addressed in the proposals?
- If the proposals are implemented, what will it mean in practical terms for lawyers representing parties during the fitness to practise process?
Corporate Crime analysis: The Department of Health recently issued a consultation looking at proposed changes to the NMC’s midwifery regulation and fitness to practise processes. Clare Strickland, partner at Blake Morgan, considers the potential impact of these proposals.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial