- National security and cybersecurity risks stemming from Huawei
- What are the concerns about Huawei?
- National security risks
- Cyber security risks
- Why are these concerns being voiced now?
- Is this about more than cybersecurity?
- Is the UK’s approach to use of Huawei technology different from the international approach?
TMT analysis: Emily Taylor, CEO at Oxford Information Labs, associate fellow with the International Security Department at Chatham House and editor of the Journal of Cyber Policy, explains some of the concerns surrounding Huawei and the broader political and security issues.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial