- National Apprenticeship Week—apprenticeship levy and employers
- How much is the apprenticeship levy? Which employers will have to pay?
- What challenges does the levy present to employers and what steps should employers be taking to ensure compliance?
- Which employers will be able to claim money out of the apprenticeship fund?
- How will they access money in the fund and how much will they be able to obtain?
- What can the money in the fund used for?
- What steps should employers be taking now to make sure they are able to make the most out of the funding opportunities available?
Employment analysis: The new apprenticeship levy will be introduced on 6 April 2017, following on from the government’s commitment to support apprenticeships announced in the 2015 Autumn Statement. Leanne Coates, associate director at Osborne Clarke LLP, assesses the impact of the levy on employers and the steps they should be taking now in order to make the most out of the funding opportunities available.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial