- Muddy waters of the new Insurance Act 2015
- When does the IA 2015 come into force? Are there any transitional arrangements etc?
- What are the key changes?
- What do lawyers need to be advising their clients?
- Are there any particular issues or considerations that commercial lawyers should take note of?
- How does IA 2015 fit in with other developments in this area of law? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Dispute Resolution analysis: The Insurance Act 2015 (IA 2015) came into force on 12 August 2016. According to Stephen Netherway, partner at CMS LLP, and Alaina Wadsworth, senior associate and solicitor advocate with the firm, there are a number of areas in the new IA 2015 that are not clear and will require case law to give any certainty.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial