- Modernising the law on fatal accidents in Scotland
- Original news
- What are the key changes introduced by IFASD(S)A 2016?
- What prompted these changes and will they likely be successful?
- What impact do you think these changes will likely have for corporate crime lawyers advising on fatal accidents in Scotland?
- What are the trends in this area? Do you have any predictions for the future?
Corporate Crime analysis: The Inquiries into Fatal Accidents and Sudden Deaths etc (Scotland) Act 2016 (IFASD(S)A 2016) makes some significant changes that will affect the parties involved in a fatal accident inquiry. Willie Park, senior associate at Pinsent Masons discusses the implications of this Act.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial