- Modernising the Commonwealth landscape for international commercial arbitration
- Original news
- What was the background to the study?
- What is the scope and structure of the study?
- What are the key points for international arbitration practitioners?
- The report predates the 2020 coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. How do you think the pandemic has impacted the solutions proposed by the report? What may Commonwealth states want to do differently as a result?
Arbitration analysis: A recent study has highlighted the lack of modern dispute resolution systems within the Commonwealth and has made recommendations to improve the framework for arbitration. Dharshini Prasad, executive secretary of the Study of International Commercial Arbitration in the Commonwealth, provides an overview of the report which may be of particular interest to international arbitration practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial