- Modern working practices—an update on the gig economy
- Priorities for the gig economy in 2018
- Worker and employee status
- Control v worker criteria
- Technology and the gig economy
- Moving with the times
Employment analysis: The gig economy currently has over 1.1 million people working within it across the UK, and is growing at a fast pace. 2018 has been an important year for the gig economy with many high-profile cases surrounding workers’ rights and the role of technology. This analysis provides a 2018 update on developments relevant to the gig economy, following LexisNexis’ 2017 series ‘The gig economy’.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial