- Mitigate key US FCPA risks with tailor-made compliance
- Key FCPA risk area—responsibility for third-party acts
- Key FCPA risk area—lavish or excessive meals, gifts, travel or entertainment
- Key FCPA risk area—certain high-risk countries
- The importance of having a compliance programme that works
Law360, Expert analysis: Multinational companies should take a pragmatic approach to US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance by being aware of key risk areas (such as inappropriate gift-giving, liability for third-party actions, and countries with recurring corruption issues) and implementing custom-designed procedures that evolve with their operations, says Howard Weissman at Miller Canfield.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial