- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—9 October 2020
- Action log and matters arising (item 1)
- RTA Portal (Whiplash) (item 2)
- Business and Property Courts Disclosure Pilot Update (item 3)
- Contempt Sub-Committee (item 4)
- Renting Homes (Wales) Sub-Committee (item 5)
- Civil Reform and Online Civil Money Claims (OCMC) Sub-Committee Update (item 6)
- PIL Committee—Service Out proposals (item 7)
- The Competition Act Warrants Practice Direction post-Brexit (item 8)
- Lacuna Sub-Committee Report (item 9)
- Costs Sub-Committee (item 10)
- Breathing Space (Debt Respite Scheme) (item 11)
- Any other business (item 12)
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 9 October 2020 (held via video conference due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic) cover a number of areas including the Business and Property Courts Disclosure Pilot Update, the new contempt provisions and Brexit prompted amendments recommended by the Private International Law (PIL) Committee on the service of claims.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial