- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—7 February 2020
- Action log
- Contempt consultation (Item 2)
- Transfer of Jurisdiction to Enrol Deeds Poll (Item 3)
- Court forms (Item 4)
- Proposal to increase Directions Questionnaires Online to all cases up to £10,000 in value (Item 5)
- Any other business (Item 6)
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 7 February 2020 cover a number of areas including Housing related actions, the work of the contempt sub committee, transfer of jurisdiction to enrol deeds poll, changes to and withdrawal of court forms, the proposal to increase Directions Questionnaires Online to all cases up to £10,000 in value, variations of costs budgets, Brexit: The EU (Withdrawal) Act and the CPR, vulnerable witnesses and parties within civil proceedings as well as the new video hearings pilot scheme.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial