- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—7 December 2018
- Media and communications (MAC) list
- Enforcement of possession orders consultation
- Increasing limits in the small claims track—whiplash
- Business and Property Courts—Capped Costs List pilot scheme
- Open justice consultation
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 7 December 2018 cover a number of issues including proposed amendments to the CPR to improve the rules and practice directions relating to media and communication claims, a proposed consultation regarding enforcement of possession orders, an increased limit in the small claims track for whiplash claims, the introduction of the Business and Property Courts—Capped Costs List pilot scheme, proposed CPR amendments to take account of Brexit and an update on the proposed CPR amendments following on from the open justice consultation (CPR 39).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial