- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—6 November 2020
- Action log and matters arising (item 1)
- Unspecified claims (item 2)
- Lacuna Sub-Committee report (item 3)
- Contempt consequentials (item 4)
- Coronavirus and court recovery (item 5)
- Sub-committee and the whiplash reform programme (item 6)
- Costs Sub-Committee (item 7)
- Vulnerable witnesses and parties in civil proceedings (item 8)
- Competition-related practice direction changes post-Brexit (item 9)
- Possible items for future business and any other business (item 10)
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 6 November 2020 (held via video conference due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic) cover a number of areas including, unspecified claims, various Lacuna Sub-Committee items, consequential amendments to the CPR following the reforms to the procedure for contempt proceedings under CPR 81, coronavirus and court recovery, whiplash reform, part 36 offers, the Civil Justice Council’s report on vulnerable witnesses and parties in proceedings, and competition related changes post Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial