- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—5 March 2021
- Welcome, minutes, action log and matters arising (item 1)
- RTA portal (whiplash) (item 2)
- Judicial review—CPR 54 (item 3)
- CPR PD 5B (item 4)
- Lacuna sub-committee (item 5)
- Any other business (item 6)
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 5 March 2021 (held via video conference due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic) cover a number of areas including the RTA portal (whiplash) amendments to the CPR, proposals for amendments in relation to judicial review (CPR 54), proposed amendments to CPR PD 5B for payment card compliance, the considerations of the Lacuna sub-committee, and a discussion relating to the migration of the CPR online rules to Gov.uk.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial