- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—5 July 2019
- New judicial members to the committee
- Matters arising
- CE File in the Senior Courts Costs Office (item 2)
- RTA Portal (Whiplash) (item 3)
- CPR 12.3—Default Judgment Consultation response (item 4)
- Credit Hire Model Standard Directions (item 5)
- Housing Sub Committee report (item 6)
- Lacuna Sub Committee report (item 7)
- Forced Marriage Protection Orders (FMPOs) and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Protection Orders (FGMPOs) Service and Notification Pilot Scheme (item 8)
- Other business
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 5 July 2019 cover a number of issues including the introduction of the CE File in the Senior Courts Costs Office and associated proposed amendments to CPR PD 47 and CPR PD 51O, the RTA Portal (Whiplash), responses to the Default Judgment Consultation, responses to the consultation on the Credit Hire Model Standard Directions, the Housing Sub Committee report, the Lacuna Sub Committee report, the Forced Marriage Protection Orders and Female Genital Mutilation Protection Orders Service and Notification Pilot Scheme and other business.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial