- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—4 December 2020
- Action log and matters arising
- Business and Property Courts Witness Evidence Working Group
- Lacuna Sub-Committee (LSC) Report
- Breathing Space (Debt Respite Scheme)
- Next SI/PD update & pilot Practice Directions requiring review
- CPR PD 55C—Covid temporary Practice Direction—possession proceedings post stay
- Any other business and closing remarks
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 4 December 2020 (held via video conference due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic) cover a number of areas including Brexit, the Business and Property Courts (BPC) Witness Evidence Working Group, various Lacuna Sub-Committee items, the Breathing Space (Debt Respite Scheme), the next SI/Practice Direction update to the CPR and an extension to CPR PD 55C.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial