- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—10 September 2021
- Welcome, minutes, action log and matters arising (item 1)
- Disclosure pilot for the Business and Property Courts (CPR PD 51U) (item 2)
- Other urgent business (item 3)
- Sub-committee—section 2(7) of the Civil Procedure Act 1997 (CPA 1997)
- Terms of reference for the damages and money claims sub-committee
- Coronavirus pandemic public inquiry
- Extending fixed recoverable costs—consultation response
- Next meeting (item 4)
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 10 September 2021 (held via video conference due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic), convened to deal with urgent business, cover a number of areas including discussion of the disclosure pilot for the Business and Property Courts and subsequent amendments of CPR PD 51U, updates on the damages and money claims sub-committee and the government’s consultation response on fixed recoverable costs.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial