- Minutes of the CPR Committee meeting—1 February 2019
- Enforcement of possession order consultation
- Media and Communications List
- Counsel to the Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments (JCSI)
- Online claimant portal for managing RTA claims under £5,000
- Online Civil Money Claims—determinations on Paper
- Rule 12.3 (Default Judgments) Sub Committee
- E-Working—further modifications to CPR PD 510
- Any other business
Dispute Resolution analysis: The minutes of the CPR Committee (CPRC) meeting of 1 February 2019 cover a number of issues being Enforcement of possession order consultation, the Media and Communications List, Statutory Instruments including Welsh documents and policy, Brexit, the Online claimant portal for managing RTA claims under £5,000, Online Civil Money Claims—determinations on Paper, CPR 12.3 (default judgments) and E-Working—further modifications to CPR PD 510.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial