- Mini-bond masterclass
- What is the difference between a retail bond and mini-bond?
- Why do companies issue mini-bonds?
- Are there many mini-bonds on the market at the moment?
- How are investors protected if they invest in a mini-bond and how does this compare to the protections given to holders of retail bonds?
- Why did the recent SEB mini-bond fail? Is this likely to happen with other mini-bonds?
- What should potential investors consider if planning to invest in a mini-bond?
Banking & Finance analysis: Ben Devons, partner at Marriott Harrison LLP, gives the lowdown on mini-bonds and says that they can serve as an attractive way for companies to raise money.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial