- MiFID II implementation—what’s next?
- Original news
- What do the FCA’s rules entail?
- How do the rules differ from the FCA’s consultation?
- What are the key issues of the FCA’s near-final rules?
- Multilateral trading facilities (MTFs)
- Post-trade transparency deferrals
- Transaction reporting and third parties
- Commodity derivatives
- Asset management market study
- What is the FCA proposing in its latest consultation?
- Specialised regimes
- DEPP and EG
- Consequential changes to the FCA Handbook and reporting financial instrument reference data and position in commodity derivatives
- What are the next steps and what should lawyers and their clients do now to prepare for these changes?
Financial Services analysis: As the implementation of the recast Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) draws ever nearer, Michael McKee, partner, and Chris Whittaker, associate, of DLA Piper UK LLP, take a look at the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) recently published near-final rules for firms that will be affected by the forthcoming changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial