- Mid-year review 2016—enforcement
- What have been the most significant case law developments during the first half of 2016?
- What have been the most notable procedural developments during the first half of 2016?
- What developments are you expecting during the rest of 2016?
- What have been the most notable features of your practice so far in 2016?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Jane Dunlop, partner and head of the debt recovery and insolvency team at Clarke Willmott Solicitors in Taunton, looks back over the past six months of dispute resolution in the UK and considers the key developments in enforcement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial