- Mid-year review 2016—arbitration developments in France
- What have been the most significant arbitration-related case law developments in France during the first half of 2016?
- What have been the most significant developments in arbitral institutions in France in the same period?
- What developments are you expecting during the rest of 2016?
- What have been the most notable features of your practice so far this year?
- What developments internationally have caught your eye and why?
Arbitration analysis: Elizabeth Oger-Gross, partner, and Anaïs Harlé, associate, at White & Case in Paris, look back over the past six months of arbitration in France and consider what the remainder of the year may hold, both in France and more globally.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial