- Merging without mergers—Nokia and BT work together to develop 5G research
- What are the legal challenges of collaborating with potential competitors?
- What agreements can companies adopt to protect against infringements?
- What problems can occur when forging these agreements?
- Are there any other interesting developments?
- What is the aim of the collaboration between Nokia and BT? Is it likely to be successful?
- Why is 5G needed and what is the current state of development?
IP & IT analysis: As two large companies prepare for joint work towards a 5G network, questions arise as to who benefits and how the relationship will be managed. Nick Wallin, partner and patent attorney at Withers & Rogers details the background and understandings that will underpin this technological innovation towards an internet of things.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial