- Meeting the MAR regulatory technical standards—can IT systems cope?
- How do the RTS supplement the Market Abuse Regulation?
- How will the RTS be useful for practitioners advising their clients on the requirements of the MAR?
- What are the practical takeaways from the RTS?
- What impact will Brexit have on the RTS?
Financial Services analysis: Commission Delegated Regulation with regards to regulatory technical standards (RTS) supplementing the Market Abuse Regulation regarding the content, compilation, publication and maintenance of notifications to be submitted to competent authorities (CAs) was published in the Official Journal on 10 June 2016. Michelle Kirschner, partner at Macfarlanes, considers how the RTS supplement the Market Abuse Regulation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial