- Meet the authors—general editor of Butterworths Personal Injury Litigation Service
- What is your position and what do you do on a day-to-day basis?
- How long have you been in this role and what brought you here?
- Any memorable stories from your career so far?
- What are the key legal developments which are covered in the latest edition of Butterworths Personal Injury Litigation Service?
- What do you predict will be the main developments in this area of the law over the next 12–24 months?
- What are the main pain points for practitioners undertaking this type of work? How can Butterworths Personal Injury Litigation Service help?
- If you didn’t have a career in the law what would your alternative career be?
Personal Injury analysis: In the third of our series of interviews with our Lexis authors we caught up with Theo Huckle QC, barrister at Doughty Street Chambers, bencher at Lincoln’s Inn and general editor for Butterworths Personal Injury Litigation Service.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial