- Mediation—a serious option in resolving disputes
- What is Mediation Awareness Week and who is behind the initiative?
- What are the organisers hoping to achieve?
- How can the use of mediation be encouraged in a greater proportion of disputes?
- Why should parties consider mediation over other forms of dispute resolution?
- What are your views on the European Commission’s conclusion that the Mediation Directive does not currently require reform, plus the report’s proposals in general?
Dispute Resolution analysis: As Mediation Awareness Week approaches on 8 October 2016, Bill Marsh, full-time mediator with Independent Mediators, explains the many ways in which mediation is valuable.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial