- Media management in the family courts
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What previous reporting decisions were in place and how had they varied through the course of this very difficult case?
- What was the issue for the Court of Appeal to decide?
- What did the Court of Appeal decide?
- How is the desire for greater transparency in the family division working in practice?
- What is likely to happen in these very difficult cases in the future?
Family analysis: The case of Re W (Children) covered publicity issues related to a sensitive case. Carly Henley of Dere Street Barristers, who appeared as junior counsel for the appellant, explains some of the details of the case and the significance of the judgment from the Court of Appeal.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial