- Marketing authorisation following Accord v Astellas
- Original news
- What is the background to this case and what declarations did the parties ask for?
- What was the outcome?
- Was it right to have Chancery proceedings here, as well as the judicial review proceedings?
- A reference to the Court of Justice was found premature, but is one needed at some stage on the issues raised here?
- Does this decision have any broader effect on the industry or the lawyers working within it?
IP & IT analysis: What requirements must be met to obtain marketing authorisation (MA) for a medicinal product? Jim Kinnier Wilson, head of life sciences, and Katie Gordon, knowledge lawyer for the IP, IT and commercial team at Penningtons Manches LLP, consider the impact of the judgment in Accord Healthcare v Astellas.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial