- Market Tracker weekly highlights—3 December 2020
- In this issue
- GardaWorld amps up G4S offer
- Alchemy adds partial offer to the mix in hope of Countrywide transformation
- Nucleus at the centre of takeover interest
- Corporate governance
- AIM Good Governance Review for 2020–2021 published
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals announced this week
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes GardaWorld increasing its offer for G4S from £3bn to £3.7bn as the hostile takeover comes to a head, Countrywide considering a possible partial offer from Alchemy as the board rejects a proposal from Connells, and Nucleus Financial Group finding itself the target of a number of potential buyers. The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial