- Market Tracker weekly highlights—29 October 2020
- In this issue
- Lone Star swoop in on struggling McCarthy & Stone
- Takeover Panel launches consultation on conditions to offers and offer timetable
- Corporate governance
- Boohoo’s major shareholder hems in executive director amidst investigation
- Commission seeks views on EU role in fostering sustainable corporate governance
- FCA censures Aviva for misleading 2018 statement on preliminary year-end results
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes reports of the agreed acquisition of McCarthy & Stone by Lone Star Real Estate Fund VI plc at 115 pence per share, and Boohoo’s largest external shareholder rejecting MPs’ call for the company’s co-founder and executive chairman to step down.The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial