- Market Tracker weekly highlights—28 January 2021
- In this issue
- Corporate governance
- Dramatic scenes as a third of shareholders vote against remuneration
- ISS publishes FAQ on executive compensation amid coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Glass Lewis publishes guidance on executive pay amid coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes the approval of a controversial remuneration policy for Cineworld Group, despite a third of shareholders voting against the resolution and warnings from shareholder advisory groups. The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial