- Market Tracker weekly highlights—25 June 2020
- In this issue
- JD sports buys back Go outdoors
- Government to introduce new public interest category and lower notification thresholds for further national security markets
- Corporate governance
- Domino’s take away women from board
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)—impact on the AGMs of FTSE 350 and AIM 50 companies (1 March 2020–31 May 2020)
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)—Corporate content
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes JD sports putting its Go outdoor business into administration due to the impact of coronavirus and Domino’s reverting back to an all-male board in its 2020 AGM.The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial