- Market Tracker weekly highlights—22 April 2021
- In this issue
- Mandatory notification threshold in NSI Bill 2020 amended
- Equity capital markets
- Sunak updates on potential implementation of UK Listings Review recommendations
- Corporate governance
- Shareholder advisory groups take a dig at Glencore’s remuneration package
- European Commission announces measures to channel money towards sustainable activities
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes shareholder advisory groups recommending shareholders reject Glencore’s remuneration policy at its upcoming AGM, due to an excessive pay package for incoming CEO Gary Nagle. The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial