- Market Tracker weekly highlights—21 May 2020
- In this issue
- Panel prevents bidder from leaving Moss Bros at the altar
- Equity capital markets
- Compass Group offer points to new direction for retail investment
- Corporate governance
- TI Fluid shareholders hits the brakes on final dividend
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Dates for your diary
- New deals announced this week
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)—Corporate content
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes a look at the Takeover Panel’s statement on Brigadier’s offer for Moss Bros, Compass Group’s £2 billion fundraising, and the events leading to the final dividend being voted down at the TI Fluid AGM. The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial