- Market Tracker weekly highlights—17 June 2021
- In this issue
- DBAY Advisors encroaches on offer for Proactis Holdings
- Corporate governance
- AGM season déjà vu as director’s remuneration fails to check out
- Investor Relations Society announces that IIRC and SASB form VRF
- Investor Forum publishes report to guide rapidly growing companies
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes the rejection by shareholders of the remuneration report at Morrisons’ AGM and announcement of the joint offer by DBAY Advisors Limited and Pollen Street Capital Limited for Proactis Holdings plc. The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial