- Market Tracker weekly highlights—15 April 2021
- In this issue
- Harwood Capital fails to make a splash with possible GYG offer
- Law Society comments on National Security and Investment Bill
- Equity capital markets
- Tech leads the way for Darktrace’s potential IPO
- AFME report calls for consistent ESG Reporting Requirements
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes the announcement of a potential flotation on the premium segment of the LSE, from a world-leading provider of artificial intelligence, Darktrace plc, which could indicate a bounce back for the London markets and adds to the trend of increased IPOs in the tech sector. Harwood Capital LLP also evaluates a possible offer for GYG plc, valuing the company at approximately £43 m.The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial