- Market Tracker weekly highlights—13 May 2021
- In this issue
- Bidders on hunt for possible takeover targets
- National Security and Investment Act 2021
- Corporate governance
- FRC reveals the UKCG Code is increasing reporting on remuneration practices
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Useful information
Market Tracker’s weekly highlights provide updates on market activity and issues relevant to public company transactions, tailored for PSL Corporate subscribers. This week’s news includes the announcement of three new possible offers, including a possible offer by Blackstone for FTSE 250 company St. Modwen, as transaction volume in 2021 already surpasses that of H1 2020.The highlights also contain a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker, a digest of the latest developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs, and details of events to look out for in the next seven days.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial