- Market Tracker weekly highlights—12 March 2020
- In this issue
- Corporate governance and disclosures
- FTSE 350 quarterly update: Coronavirus causes shake up
- FCA proposes new climate-related disclosure rules for premium listed issuers
- Open Business report challenges traditional anti-corruption disclosures
- Key deal developments—takeovers
- Key deal developments—IPOs
- Dates for your diary
- New deals (and AGMs) announced this week
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Market Tracker highlights contains updates on corporate transaction developments, including a review of the FTSE UK Quarterly Review. The highlights also include a digest of deal developments in ongoing takeovers and IPOs this week, developments to look out for in the next seven days and a summary of all transactions announced this week within the scope of Market Tracker.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial