- MAR we there yet?
- Original news
- What is the purpose of the FCA's policy statement?
- What are the FCA's key aspects of the policy statement?
- Which firms does the policy statement apply to?
- How does the policy statement fit with other work the FCA has been doing to implement MAR?
- What are the next steps?
- How should lawyers and their clients prepare for the proposed changes to implement MAR?
Financial Services analysis: With the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) due to take effect in July, Tim Dolan, partner in the financial regulation team at King & Wood Mallesons in London, outlines the recent changes published by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regarding the implementation of MAR in the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial