- Mapping the manifestos 2017—immigration
- What are the main parties' headline policies relating to immigration?
- What models of border control are being proposed by the parties?
- What are the parties' plans to control immigration after Brexit?
- What do the manifestos say about securing rights for the EU nationals in the UK, and UK nationals in the EU after Brexit?
- What do the manifestos pledge in regard to asylum policies and refugees?
- What are the prospects of the parties delivering on their manifesto pledges?
Immigration analysis: Natasha Hotson, associate at Lewis Silkin LLP, explores the political parties’ plans set out in their manifestos and discusses whether these pledges declare the end of the era for freedom of movement, as we currently know it.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial