- Mapping the manifestos 2017—health and social care (Liberal Democrats)
- What are the main plans for the health sector in the Liberal Democrats’ manifesto?
- What are the main plans for the social care sector in the Liberal Democrats’ manifesto?
- What plans have the Liberal Democrats put forward to tackle the financial problems in the NHS?
- Have the Liberal Democrats put forward any significant policies regarding mental health?
- Do you envisage there being any difficulties with any of the promises of the Liberal Democrats?
- Do the Liberal Democrats imagine that Brexit and the forthcoming negotiations will have any impact on the health and social sector? How are they seeking to address these problems?
Local Government analysis: Sarah Brooke, partner and head of commercial healthcare at Hill Dickinson LLP, examines the key health and social care announcements in the Liberal Democrats’ manifesto and analyses their approach.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial