- Managing your law firm post-Brexit
- How should law firms position themselves during this time of uncertainty?
- What are the particular challenges at this time, eg staffing, altered work flows?
- Apparently some firms are hiring more staff to deal with the influx of requests for advice from clients. What opportunities is the current environment presenting?
- How may patterns of work be affected in the future?
- How may the vote affect firms’ longer-range plans?
Practice Management analysis: Following the result of the EU referendum, Tony Williams, founder and principal of Jomati Consultants LLP examines what the practical implications are for law firms and how they can best place themselves to deal with enquiries and concerns from clients.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial