- Managing environmental risks in construction contracts
- What are the key environmental concerns in construction projects?
- What environmental provisions are commonly being found in building contracts? How is risk apportioned between the parties?
- How about development agreements?
- How receptive are contractors to their inclusion?
- How are environmental issues being managed in the supply chain?
- How controversial does the wording of the provisions prove in negotiations?
Construction analysis: How do environmental provisions in construction contracts work in practice? Andrew Waite, environmental law consultant at Ashurst, and Michael Weissman, senior associate in Ashurst’s construction team, comment on the key environmental concerns and risks in building contracts.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial