- Managing bank failure in the Eurozone
- Original news
- What are the key proposals?
- What relevance is this for UK firms generally?
- Does the proposal raise any particular concerns?
- In outline, what are the positive benefits of this proposal?
- How does this fit into the bigger picture?
- What are the next steps and what sort of timetable would this follow before being implemented?
Financial Services analysis: What steps are the Eurozone taking to prevent future banking crises? Brian Polk, director at PwC, discusses the Commission’s recent proposals on banking supervision and what they might mean for the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial