- Major change, or just finishing the EMR process?
- Original news
- What is the role of the Energy and Climate Change Committee?
- What did their report on the EMR implementation recommend?
- Were any of these recommendations major changes or merely administrative tweaks to aid the smooth running of the EMR?
- What has the government response to these recommendations been?
- Where do we go from here? Can we expect changes to the EMR?
Environment analysis: In light of the Energy and Climate Change Committee’s report on the implementation of Electricity Market Reform (EMR), Dr Raphael Heffron, barrister and lecturer at the University of Leeds, and co-chair of the UK Energy Law and Policy Association, talks about the government response to the report, and what changes we can expect to see to EMR.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial