- Looking ahead to the Class X claims
- What do the four Class X claims relate to?
- Why are the interest rates on the Class X notes so high?
- What does the market expect the result to be?
- Will this open the floodgates for other noteholders to make a claim?
Banking & Finance analysis: With a number of commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) claims set to come before the courts in the coming months, Chris Webber, partner at Squire Patton Boggs, outlines the Class X claims and how they might affect the CMBS community.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial