- Long COVID and disability—what HR need to know
- Tribunal decision
- Lessons for employers
- Is the employee disabled?
- Obtaining medical evidence/OH reports
- What reasonable adjustments can you make?
- Treat disability related absences with care
Employment analysis: In Burke v Turning Point Scotland, the employment tribunal had to decide whether a man who caught coronavirus (COVID-19) in November 2020 and experienced fatigue and other symptoms up until his dismissal eight and a half months later, was disabled for the purposes of the Equality Act 2010. Jo Moseley, Senior Associate Solicitor at Irwin Mitchell, analyses the decision and its impact.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in with LexisNexis or register for a free trial