- Long-awaited ICCA/QMUL report on third-party funding in international arbitration published
- Original news
- What was the background to the establishment of the task force in 2013?
- How was the task force composed and what was its mandate?
- What are the task force’s main conclusions on regulations and best practice?
- What are the reasons why the task force has sought to extend the definition of TPF to liability and after the event (ATE) insurers for the purposes of conflicts assessments while excluding BTE insurers and maritime arbitration?
- What particular recommendations does the report make for investment arbitration?
- Do you have any comments on the report and on what its reception is likely to be in the international arbitration community?
Arbitration analysis: Minesh Tanna, solicitor advocate and supervising associate in the dispute resolution team at Simmons & Simmons LLP, discusses the final report on third-party funding (TPF) in international arbitration.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial