- London Housing Strategy published following consultation
- What is the background to the Strategy?
- What are the implications of the Strategy?
- What are the Strategy’s headlines?
- Increasing housing land supply
- Increasing delivery of genuinely affordable housing and protecting existing affordable housing
- Delivering high quality homes and inclusive neighbourhoods
- Supporting fairer private rented accommodation
Planning analysis: The Mayor of London (MoL), Sadiq Khan, has published his London Housing Strategy (the Strategy), following public consultation on a draft version in the autumn of 2017. The Strategy contains an express recognition of the housing crisis in Greater London, and sets out how the MoL will address existing housing conditions and rebalance housing supply.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial