- LMA publishes list of loans referencing risk-free rates
- The LMA has published a list of bilateral and syndicated loans referencing risk-free rates (RFRs)—do you think this will encourage adoption of risk-free rates in the loan market?
- The number of loans based on risk-free rates is still small—what obstacles are there to a wider adoption of risk-free rates in the loan market?
- What do you think the next steps will be in the process of transitioning to risk-free rates in the loan market and what should market participants be focusing on?
- Do you think the revised timetable set out by the BoE working group in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis is achievable?
Banking & Finance analysis: Tim Rennie, partner at Ashurst LLP, with supporting contributions from Nick Moore, Darren Phelan and Briony Holcombe of Ashurst LLP consider the impact of the Loan Market Association (LMA) list of loans referencing risk-free rates.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial