- Limits of US FCPA jurisdiction over foreigners after Hoskins
- Statutory FCPA jurisdiction
- US v Hoskins (February 2020): The limits of agency
- Vicarious liability: conspiracy, aiding and abetting and respondeat superior
- Other statutes may broaden US jurisdiction
Law360, Expert Analysis: The prosecution of former Alstom executive Lawrence Hoskins and other recent cases in the US illuminate the outer limits of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act’s jurisdiction over foreign persons, but many issues remain to be litigated, and a circuit split may yet need to be resolved, say Jason Linder and William Sinnott at Mayer Brown.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial